This object has been designed as a volume, formed by the combination of two moulded sheets that have been welded together. The hollow space in between is filled with a special gel. Preheated in the oven or cooled in the freezer, the gel keeps its temperature for a long period. In both situations numerous dishes can be served.
In addition, Caldafreddo can also be used as an aesthetic object that goes beyond the purely functional.
Dimensions: Ø 380 mm, height 90 mm
Weight: 2.883,5 gr
Price on request.
- Selected for “Een Pronkstuk in Zilver” – Schoonhoven, Netherlands (2006)
- Good Design Award – Chicago, USA (2007)
- Red Dot Design Award “best of the best” – Essen, Germany (2009)
- Nominated with honorable mention for Design at Work Awards – Belgium (2008)
- nominated for Designpreis – Germany (2009)